Beech and Sycamore Class - Year 3 and 4
In lower key stage 2, we are studying "Into the Woods" and focusing on our transition into our new school year. Homework is given out on a Tuesday to be received back by the following Tuesday, Maths homework to be returned on Wednesdays and English on Fridays.
In class, our main areas of learning are:
- English, this includes:
- SPAG (spelling, punctuation and grammar)
- Reading (group and individual)
- Maths, this includes
- Addition and subtraction
- Multiplication and division
- Shape, space and measure
- Data handling
- Topic coverage includes:
Homework is given out on a Tuesday to be received back by the following Tuesday, times tables on a Wednesday and spellings on a Friday.
PE on Tuesdays and Fridays. Violin lessons are on Wednesdays.
- Summer Term - Food drink and celebrations
- Spring Term Overview Stone Age to Iron Age
- Autumn Term Plan into-the-woods